- Designed Hi-mass type system, and deferent kind metal material used for anti vibration, those are very low gravity, and low gravity sound created from this.
- Simple mechanism is good reproduction sound create.
- The tonearm geometry allows for a Baerwald alignments which is IEC recommendations.
- Universal type counterweight equipped from 17 to 35 grs cartridge with headshell applied Lighter cartridge can be used when headshell weight installed.
Knife Edge bearing (TK series)
This Knife Edge material is specially made of super steel, and have very stable and smooth operation. This Knife Edge is precision hand made, and result is to have very low friction.
Universal Type Counterweight
This very unique structure of counterweight is to set up lighter to heavier cartridge without to change counterweight it self.
- This material eliminates inclusions and impurities through a combination of a casting process that does not use any refractory and a post-processing process that does not pass through hot extrusion and rolling processes.
- Despite being a 4N (copper purity 99.99%) grade material, it has the characteristics of "high flexibility" and "drawability that can be processed to ultra fine wires".
- Among the impurities, oxygen that is particularly likely to be mixed could be suppressed to below 5 ppm, which is below the standard for general oxygen-free copper wires. It is unnecessary to use a gas burner in the process by filling the inside of the apparatus with an inert gas.
- PCUHD stands for Pure Copper Ultra High Drawability
By combining a molding process that uses no heat resistant materials with post-processing free from hot extrusion or rolling processes, the product can be mass-produced in a way that excludes inclusions and impurities. While the product is a 4N grade material (copper purity 99.99%), it possesses high malleability and drawability that allows processing up to superfine wires.
Oxygen is one of the most common impurities in copper products. For this reason, no gas burners are used during the manufacturing processes and the insides of the equipment are filled with noble gases.
Through these methods we have succeeded in controlling oxygen to 5ppm, which is below the standard required for oxygen-free copper.
|Bearing System||Knife Edge||Knife Edge||Knife Edge||Knife Edge||Knife Edge|
|Effective length (from the tonearm pivot to stylus point)||303 mm||232 mm||303 mm||256 mm||232 mm|
|Distance of the tonearm pivot to spindle||290 mm||214 mm||290 mm||240 mm||214 mm|
|Overhang (spindle to stylus point)||13 mm||18 mm||13 mm||16 mm||18 mm|
|Tracking error angle||＋1.45° －0.85°||＋1.96° －1.03°||＋1.45° －0.85°||＋1.44° －0.58°||＋1.96° －1.03°|
|Horizontal sensitivity(first action, inner wire free)||30 mg||30 mg||30 mg||30 mg||30 mg|
|Vertical sensitivity (first action, inner wire free)||30 mg||30 mg||30 mg||30 mg||30 mg|
|Suitable cartridge weight with head shell||17~35 gr||17~35 gr||17~35 gr||17~35 gr||17~35 gr|
|Range of height adjustment (distance between the arm base bottom and center of the arm pipe)||38~60 mm||38~60 mm||38~60 mm||38~60 mm||38~60 mm|
|w/ Silver plate||w/ Silver plate||w/ Silver plate||w/ Silver plate||w/ Silver plate|
|Bearing System||One point cross suspension||One point cross suspension|
|Effective length (from the tonearm pivot to stylus point)||303 mm||232 mm||303 mm||232 mm|
|Distance of the tonearm pivot to spindle||290 mm||214 mm||290 mm||214 mm|
|Overhang (spindle to stylus point)||13 mm||18 mm||13 mm||18 mm|
|Tracking error angle||＋1.45° －0.85°||＋1.96° －1.03°||＋1.45° －0.85°||＋1.96° －1.03°|
|Horizontal sensitivity (first action, inner wire free)||30 mg||30 mg||30 mg||30 mg|
|Vertical sensitivity (first action, inner wire free)||30 mg||30 mg||30 mg||30 mg|
|Suitable cartridge weight with headshell||17~34 gr||17~34 gr||17~34 gr||17~34 gr|
|Range of height adjustment (distance between the arm base bottom and center of the arm pipe)||38~60 mm||38~60 mm||38~60 mm||38~60 mm|
|w/ Silver plate||w/ Silver plate||w/ Silver plate||w/ Silver plate|
|Additional function||Oil Damping||Oil Damping||――||――|